All products purchased on Minisforum's official store are covered by our 2-year warranty. We will provide complete and necessary after-sales customer service for all customers. Please contact UK@minisforum.com if there's anything we can do for you.
The warranty covers 24 months:
1) For in-stock products, the warranty is activated on the date of purchase;
2) For pre-sale products, the warranty is activated on the date of shipment.
※ For purchases made on third-party platforms or retailers, please contact them if customers require refunds, replacements, or any other after-sales services.
※ For commercial-purposed orders, rental-purposed orders, and bulk purchases, please contact UK@minisforum.com directly.
Terms of Warranty
※ Please confirm the order status with us before requesting a refund or a replacement.
1. Pending Orders (In-stock and Pre-sales Products)
Please contact Minisforum to confirm the order status. Customers can require a full refund at any time before the order is shipped. We will process the refund in 3 business days.
2. Orders Have Been Shipped
2.1 Intact/Undamaged products
7-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Intact/Undamaged products may be returned for a refund for any reason within 7 days from the date of receipt.
1) Date of receipt is subject to the tracking information of your package's tracking number.
2) Please help us confirm the condition of the returned product; otherwise, the refund request will be voided.
3) Customers are responsible for the return shipping fee in this situation.
4) Customers can not request a 7-day Money-back for intact/undamaged products signed for more than 7 days.
2.2 Quality-related Issues
2.2.1 Outer Packaging Broken/Deformed, Item(s) missing from the package
· Outer Packaging Cracked/Deformed
1) Please immediately open a request to the courier upon receiving the broken/deformed package, and receive a confirmation paper with a stamp on it.
2) Please contact us with detailed information describing the issue, and attach photos of the broken/deformed package and the confirmation paper to the email.
3) Customers can require a full refund or a product replacement after we verify the situation.
· Item(s) missing from the package
1) Please carefully check the contents and the weight of the package before signing for it.
2) If the item(s) is missing from the package, please contact us with the order number (e.g., MS1000) and detailed information describing the issue (texts/photos/videos) by email.
3) Customers can require a replacement or a partial refund for the missing item(s) after we verify the situation.
※ Please kindly note that:
· Minisforum is responsible for the shipping fee for the return and replacement caused by the broken/deformed package, the missing item(s), or the misdelivered package(s).
· For package(s) lost after being delivered to the correct address, Minisforum is not responsible for any related compensation, including refunds and replacements. (The status of the package is subject to the tracking information.)
2.2.2 DOA (Dead on Arrival)
Please contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods for DOA situations.
1) Attach the order number (e.g., MS1000), and detailed information describing the issue (texts/photos/videos) in the email.
2) Once the product is confirmed DOA, we will provide the address of the warehouse to customers to return the product.
3) Customers can require a full refund or a product replacement after the DOA product is delivered to the warehouse.
※ Minisforum is responsible for the shipping fee of the return and replacement caused by DOA products.
2.2.3 Defective Products
1) Customers must provide sufficient proof of purchase (e.g., order number MS1000), and detailed information describing the issue (texts/photos/videos) by email.
2) We will offer troubleshooting tips and document the troubleshooting process.
※ Return(s), replacement(s) caused by product defects:
· Within 7 days of receipt: Minisforum covers all the shipping fees.
· After 7 days of receipt: Customers cover the return shipping fee, and Minisforum covers the replacement shipping fee.
3. About Returns
1) Returns MUST include all accessories.
2) Returns MUST include original packaging or packaging with the same protection.
3) Returns MUST be delivered to Minisforum's warehouses.
4) Returns may be rejected if items do NOT meet the above requirements.
5) Warranties will be VOIDED if the wrong product is returned, or if the defective product is NOT returned to Minisforum's warehouse.
4. About Refunds
1) Once the returned item arrives back in Minisforum's warehouse, the refund process will begin.
2) The refund will be credited back using the same method as when your initial order was made. PayPal refunds take up to 48 hours to complete. Credit card refunds and bank account refunds will take 7-10 business days complete.
5. About Product Replacement
Customers are responsible for remote area surcharge.
6. Situations NOT Covered by the Warranty
· Normal degradation, wear or tear due to daily use
· Bulk orders, and orders for rental/commercial purposes
· Products without sufficient proof of purchase
· Products lost or stolen in daily use
· Products that have expired their warranty period
· Discontinued models that are out of stock
· Free products, giveaways, or product(s) is re-sold or passed on to a third party
· Repairs through unauthorized third parties
· Intentional damage caused by human factors
· Force majeure damages, including but not limited to natural disasters (hurricanes, tornados, floods, fires, earthquakes, etc.), and social events (strikes, warfares, prohibitions, etc.).
· Damage from misuse of products, including but not limited to falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly, or replacing hardware improperly.
※ The warranty on the product is voided if the product is damaged by human factors or misuse. Compensation is NOT available in such cases. Minisforum can only provide replacements or spare parts (if available) via general sales channels. Customers will pay for the cost of the replacements or spare parts plus necessary shipping fees.
※ Minisforum's product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via Minisforum hardware and/or software.
7. Discontinued models that are out of stock
Minisforum offers trade-in.
1) We calculate the annual depreciation costs:
Annual Depreciation Costs = Product Price * (100% - 5%) / 7
2) We calculate the product value:
Product Value = Product Price - Annual Depreciation Costs * Length of Customer's Ownership over the Product
3) We will provide the address of the warehouse to customers to return the product.
4) Customers choose available models on Minisforum's official store and pay for the margin between the available model and the discontinued model. Minisforum will ship the package in time.
· 5% --- Salvage value of the product
· 7 --- 7 Years of product's useful life
· Length of customer's ownership over the product is calculated from the date of receipt.
· Customers are responsible for the return shipping fees.
8. Limitation of Liability
Apart from the warranty clauses mentioned above, Minisforum shall not be liable for any express or implied warranty.
Minisforum shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages from events beyond Minisforum's control, such as acts of god, property damage, loss of use, interruption of business, lost profits, lost data, or other consequential, or special damages.